Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ivy Sunshine Smith!

Our friends Amber and Chad had a beautiful baby girl on March 30th. Since my Mom and sisters couldn't make it to Amber's shower we stopped by to see the new arrival. Ivy is lucky enough to have a big sister, Brooklyn, to help out and have fun with. We are so happy for their family. A new baby is always a wonder and a joy (not to mention life-changing)! Here are some pictures.

This picture is a little out of focus but she still looks precious


Mommy and baby, nothing more lovely!

The two beautiful girls and the Mom who doesn't even look like she had a baby!!

Poor little Ivy is so tired from eating - its a hard life!

I am trying to be better about not putting myself down about my weight so I am including a picture of myself (no further comment)

3 comments:

Smith Crew said...

Oh my gosh Golda-- YOU ARE LOVELY!! Be tender to yourself :) And thanks for posting this about us-- means so so so much.

Smith Crew said...

Okay, I know I've already commented on this one but holy cow!! Ivy looks so small! She's growing up so fast...

Van Dusen's said...

I love that little girl. She's so cute. How thoughtful of you to put her on the blog and to take a camera over there. I always forget.