Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Brody pictures


Here are some recent pics I took of Brody just being himself. He is 22 months so just a couple months away from 2 years old! He is just a fun little kid and so wants to be his own person and do his own thing. But at the same time he is such a Mama's boy and his attached to my hip. He loves being outside so most of these pictures are of him outside.


Brody is a skinny boy - especially when you look at him from the back


But he still has a bit of a tummy. I love his gut!



You can still sort of see his gut stick out from the front view (this is rare that he is looking at the camera!)



I love this face he makes, its like he wants to say, "uh, what you doing"

Sittin' back in his chair

I took this picture to capture Brody's red cheeks that he constantly gets and also to show his sweet little face!

As you can tell from all the pictures of Brody all over this blog - I am obsessed with my little boy. I love Brody so much and he is my world!

No comments: