Monday, April 28, 2008

Fun videos

I am trying to record Brody more because, though pictures are great, they don't fully capture Brody's personality. Plus looking back when he is older I am sure I will want to actually see Brody at this age. I think on some level I don't do it becasue I want to narrate a bit and I don't like the sound of my voice (I am sure many don't) but I will just have to put up with that.

This video is of Brody doing his favorite thing in the backyard (he is wearing his bib because we had just finished eating dinner at the table on the patio and then he went off to play and I forgot to take it off - I don't know why I feel like I needed to explain)!

This one is me trying to record Brody eating his first popsicle. It doesn't go so well but I tried!

3 comments:

Jada said...

Hi Bro, this is Eva, I like your popsicle video and I love your putting rocks in the hole idea, I think you should try sticks, it'll be fun. Now I'm gonna watch you again, untill my mom doesn't turn it on for my anymore!

Tatum said...

I like HIS bib! He is such a cutie!

Van Dusen's said...

Brody is a cutie. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun Mom and Brody time:)