Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My girl Brooke on American Idol!

I am not really an American Idol fan but tonight I was because one of my oldest and best friends was on as a contestant. She wasn't the crazy star wars chick (which if you didn't catch that you should see if there is a clip of her crazy on You Tube). Brooke was the last contestant. She sang beautifully. She sounded nervous and I am sure it is tough knowing you are being watched by three big names in the music industry plus millions of TV watchers. I wish Brooke would have mentioned that she has experience in music and that brings a lot to the table other than a great voice. Brooke has been trying to "make it" in the music industry for the past 4 years. She writes her own music and she has worked with a band. Oh and she plays the piano and guitar. She has performing experience in front of an audience too. Brooke has previously tried releasing a CD so she has experience recording as well as working with back up singers. So what I am trying to say is Brooke is talented and I just hope that, if she makes it to the point when "America" votes, America doesn't screw it up and vote for someone else!

No comments: