Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lady and the Tramp

I know this is silly to post about but when a couple has only one child, a lot of their lives and whats happening revolves around that child.

Many things bring a smile to Brody's face. I think of Brody, for the most part, as a very smiling and happy child.

Brody's new favorite movie is Lady and the Tramp. I am especially excited about this because I love Disney movies so any that he likes is great to me. Also at Brody's age a kid doesn't really sit through an animated movie (I am sure there are exceptions to that). So the picture I am including in this post is of Brody smiling while watching Lady when she is a puppy and she crawls into bed with Jim Dear and Darling. It is so great to see Brody find so much joy in watching this simple and cute movie about dogs.


No comments: