Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I love...

Lately I feel all I post about is my kids. I love more kids more than anything and at this stage in their young lives and my life they really are what my life revolves around. I just wanted to post about other things I love lately...
I have been listening to the New Moon soundtrack for weeks now and I love it. There were a few songs I didn't care for but after seeing the movie I like all the songs now.

I love these books. I read them last year around this time. True everyone seems to have fallen in love with them at some point in the past couple years. Say what you will about them but if you really have read them you know that they are extremely entertaining, a great story and interests people from teens to senior citizens.
I made cookies the other day and had some parchment paper left over from my sister-in-law cooking over here. I thought instead of greasing the pan I would use the paper as some people do. It was amazing cause even with tin foil and cooking spray I always find that cookies will still stick - this paper was amazing, it was so easy to take the cookies off. I am in love with it now!!

After the example of my older sister, every year around this time I make pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Delicious and so moist and chewy- but of course you have to love pumpkin to like them!!


This has been a new Christmas classic for us. I just crack up every time I watch it.


If you haven't watched any of these little episodes type in a search for The Real Housewives of Late Night and watch the episodes (there are about 6 of them each about 7 minutes or so). They are especially funny if you have watched any episodes of the reality shows it is mocking

I don't have pictures to post from the house but I have always been loving putting up some Christmas decorations and dressing my boys in adorable warm outfits!

No comments: