Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anniversary

2009

2008

2007

2006

2005

2004

12/30/ 2003

Jake and I have been married 6 years!

6 years ago I made the most important decision of my life

6 years ago new life with Jake began

6 years ago today I wore a beautiful white dress and stood next to my handsome husband surrounded by friends and family

After 6 years we still long to be together as if we just started dating or were newlyweds.

Since that day 6 years ago we have experienced immeasurable joy and some heartache and through it all we have been side by side. We experience everything together.

I don't know much about marriage - just about my own. I am not sure what makes certain relationships work or not work. For us I know we strive to make each other happy and put the other's needs before ourselves and that is how after 6 six years I can say I have a wonderful and happy marriage


Today, New Years Eve 2009 is the 10 year anniversary of the first date Jake and I had

Here is to many more anniversaries and happy years together

No comments: