Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting used to a new camera








Our old camera of 5 years finally broke a few weeks ago. Though we couldn't really afford it, we went out and got an inexpensive camera cause I feel with children you can't go very long without taking pictures. Perhaps it is the young stage my children are at but I feel it is essential to capture cute moments and funny things they do.
The pictures above are just a fraction of the bad pictures taken with our new camera. The issue is there is a bit of a delay from the time you press the button to take the picture and when the picture actually is taken. A red light that shines before the picture is taken causes Ryan to make faces like the ones above. I have more time with Ryan cause of Brody's schedule so I take the camera out and experiment and play around with the camera. I just wanted to share the pictures cause I think they are hilarious - and there are so many of them!

No comments: