Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Jake and I are blessed enough to live in the same place where we both grew up so we are surrounded by family. One of the drawbacks is we sort of have to manage spending time with each family. Last year we ate with Jake's family so this year we decided to eat with my family. My family's Thanksgiving meal is usually joined by my Mom's family so there are a lot of extended family - Aunts, Uncles and lots of cousins. With Jake's family the guests include really just his Mom and siblings and their significant others and a few kids. Before we left for my family's gathering I snapped some pictures of the get-together at our house then to follow are the pictures of the hoopla at the Hatch family gathering!




Jake had to sample the sweet potatoes before we left!









The meal was at my parent's ward building so we took advantage of kids playing in the nursery

Brody found a slide that he just LOVED!


No comments: