Monday, November 10, 2008

Jake is for sure the father!

Josh and his bride-to-be Amy were looking through family photos the other day wanting to get some pictures of Josh to use for a video to play at their up coming wedding. While looking through, Donna came across some of Jake when he was little. As soon as I saw them I thought, "Wow, except for Brody having lighter hair when Jake was little he looks exactly like Brody". So not that there were any doubts about who Brody's father was and not that it is strange to have a son look like his father but these pictures really illustrates the saying, "Like father like son"!!

A lot of the facial expressions Jake made when he was little are the same that Brody makes but as I was looking through photos of Brody to put along side Jake's to show a comparison I realized that many of the photos I have taken of Brody don't always capture his wonderful facial expressions. I guess you still get the idea...














This is the only photo out of all the ones in this post where Jake is two. All the rest he is around 3 almost 4. So this picture in particular is appropriate because Jake is closer to Brody's curent age in this picture and I think this picture really shows, more than the others, how similar they look.



No comments: