Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan

Last week was Evan's birthday but I got busy and didn't post anything about it. I know it seems silly and with such a big family that Jake and I come from we just aren't able to show much recognition for each person's birthday. But Evan has a special place in my heart and he is so close to Brody's age and we are hoping as they grow up around each other that they are buds. I just had to post something to commemorate Evan's 2nd birthday!

Here is a picture from the day we went and visited Evan and Sarah at the hospital after he was born.



Here is another picture from that same visit. This is the introduction of Brody (about 5 months at the time) to Evan.

When Evan was about 5 months old (or so) his Mom, Sarah, went back to work and I was lucky enough to watch him for just a few weeks.


It was a fun experience to bond with Evan at such a young age. Not many people have the luxury of spending that much time with their nephew!


Brody and Evan started bonding...sort of!


This is Evan now, I am back to watching him and he brings lots of joy to me and to our home when he is here! He has a fun personality and I love hearing him talk.

He has a head full of blond curls and is always smiles - except when the trains do something to make him mad


Thursday of last week Sarah, Grandma Donna, Evan, Brody and myself all went to the zoo to celebrate the birthday. It was lots of fun but tiring for the boys...more for Brody as you can tell!

No comments: