Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am giving in because I have been tagged

I have read on others blogs when they get tagged and always worried if I got tagged because I have nothing interesting to share but I am going to anyway because Amber tagged me. But if you get bored while reading this just know that I don't blame you! So here it is:

Three Joys in My Life: 1) Jake 2) Brody, 3) all funny things - I know that is a broad thing to say but I love funny movies and TV shows and funny people.

Three Fears in My Life: 1) Pretty much all bugs but mostly spiders, 2) losing Jake, 3) losing Brody (I know those are dramatic but those fears run through my brain throughout the day which sucks but there it is).

Three Goals in My Life: 1) To raise children who are wonderful people 2) personally feel like I have made this world a better place even if in a small way, 3) travel more.

Three Current Obsessions: 1) Getting more involved in helping Darfur 2) Blogging - looking at other blogs and posting on my own blogs, 3) TV show Family Guy!!!

Three Random Facts: 1) I am named after the first Female Israeli Prime Minister 2) I talk way too much, 3) I have bad table manners (not the worst but pretty bad)

No comments: