Saturday, May 17, 2008

Buzzed it!!

I know Brody has gotten hair cuts before but I wanted to post these pictures because it was his first buzz cut!! Okay, so lately I have really wanted to buzz Brody's head. The reasons are two-fold 1) has gotten pretty hot already and he already sweats quite so I think he would be that much cooler with less hair 2) other reason is that he doesn't let me brush or do his hair and when it comes to church and such it looks really messy and untidy even if he is dressed nice and clean. So last night it was just me and Brody at the house so I was courageous and did it completely by myself. It doesn't look the best but he is a boy and its a buzz cut so I don't think you can notice that much.
Everyone has been going on about his surprisingly blonde hair so it still looks sort of blonde but we all think it makes him look older. The pictures don't show it that well but its better than nothing.




No comments: