Friday, March 7, 2008

Fun Friday night with the cousins

While Jake's sister Melissa and her husband Jack are out of town Grandma Donna is taking care of their kids Hannah, Jackson and Gavin. For a fun Friday night they spent the night here. Brody has really been enjoying playing with his older cousins lately. Its so great to see them play and interact, especially due to Brody's social delay. For some reason he interacts a little more with his older cousins (perhaps all little kids are like that, it sure seems to be the case at times).

I took some video to capture some of the fun before bedtime - as you can see everyone is in their pajamas. (Gavin was absent at this time because he was very much into watching Tom and Jerry in the other room). I have loved also seeing how much the Parker kids have adored having little cousins. Jackson is always so thoughtful and cautious with Brody and Hannah is always wanting to be silly to make Brody laugh. Gavin I guess has a more mature approach to Brody because he seems to want Brody to play on his level and I always have to remind Gavin that Brody doesn't understand. Brody may not be able to say it or even express it at times but he LOVES his cousins!


3 comments:

DandKblog said...

Oh Golda,

I love it he has such a great laugh I found myself giggling along with him. I miss you guys so much.

Miller Family said...

I am glad you enjoyed the video. His laugh seems contagious. We miss you both a lot!

Smith Crew said...

Jackson looks so tall and thin!! I still picture him as this chubby faced smiley little toddler who loved dancing to The Strokes.