Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Changing my life and the life of our family

As we are still working on the many appointments to get Brody re-evaluated and a diagnosis the very big possibility and reality of Autism is here. My dear sister Jada had me read...


Despite some cursing which of course didn't offend me cause I cared more about the content and message of the book more so - this is an amazing book. If you have a loved one or family member who is affected by the disorder of Autism READ THIS BOOK. Autism is an epidemic - 1 out of 94 boys are affected!!!!!!!

I am sad, upset, overwhelmed but at the same time empowered and hopeful (not sure if it possible to feel all of those) with Brody's future. Changes can be implemented to help him and some can be done before he is even diagnosed.

Not that this is an announcement that Brody is Autistic but I thought I'd share what has been eating up my time on the phone, Internet and my brain!

No comments: