Sunday, September 13, 2009

7 months old

Today we celebrated the birthdays of 2 family members both are uncles / brother-in-laws. I am not sure if Ryan was unhappy to share the day of celebration cause it took away from his 7 month birthday. So he had a tummy ache that made him cry a lot.


But just the same I would like to mark the occasion how I always try to do and that is with some fun pictures.


Ryan is at such an adorable age. He is very interactive and, probably cause he is the second, he wants to always be with people and be involved. Ryan wants to hurry and get bigger cause he is frustrated that his body can't crawl, grip things better, feed himself, run, walk and jump.

He still only has two teeth. They are coming up a lot more. Ryan fights sleeping and napping more but I think he is like how Brody was and is constantly teething. He is eating a lot more baby food. Last time we went to the doctor he is 18 1/2 pounds! We are working on our sitting up and tummy time so that hopefully he can crawl soon. I say that not cause I want him to cause I know he will be everywhere but I am only eager for him to do it cause Ryan is VERY frustrated by his lack of movement!

We love our little Ryan









Always trying to be like Daddy!

No comments: