Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Ryan's blessing

So this past Sunday was when Ryan got his blessing at church. We had a family get-together after church with my family and Jake's. It was fun and we got some interesting pictures!



Baby Ryan in his little blessing outfit

This was suppose to be a family picture but Brody was not cooperative

My Mom and Dad and our little family
Ryan is asleep, Brody is covering his eyes, my mom is in the middle of talking and Jake, my mom and myself all have our eyes closed...not a very photogenic bunch as you can tell - except for my Dad
In just the past two weeks Brody has become obsessed with our camera so now - unless he is distracted - its pretty difficult to take a picture of him cause he wants to look at the camera and the picture above illustrates that
I wanted to take this cute picture with my little toddlers - the one I watch during the day and my own. The picture above is the best we could do. My eyes are practically closed and the two boys are looking somewhere else.

As much as I hate pictures of myself there is nothing like a mommy and her baby

Miller family - big family plus toddlers that can't hold still and a Jack and Melissa are trying to get Gavin to come take a picture


My family - the Lewis family (minus my sister's family cause he kids were sick)

No comments: