Friday, May 1, 2009

My little runner!

As some who have been to our house lately might now - Brody LOVES to run. It seems like he jogs or runs everywhere he goes. But specifically he loves to run from his old room through the little hallway into the living room on the couch. Brody runs this route at least 10 to 20 times a day (its like he is exercising). Sometimes his buddy Evan joins him. Also accompanying the ritual - for some reason - there has to be squealing or yelling. For those who think, "Oh and it must be great cause he getting all his energy out" NO since Brody has started doing this he is still taking 2 hours to fall asleep for his nap and at night!!
Of course when I pulled the camera out to get some footage of Brody's daily laps he seems to be running at a slower rate cause normally he is really fast - for a 2 year old (I guess the camera and me paying more attention to what he is doing was distracting).

We have hopes of a track & field star!!

Also to go along with this post I thought I would include some pictures of my new favorite shoes of Brody's - they don't match everything but I love them and they look all sporty!




No comments: