Monday, March 2, 2009

What could have been his birth day!

So today, March 2nd is the actual date I was scheduled to be induced at 5 am at the hospital to have Ryan. Instead he is 2 weeks and 3 days old!! Its funny how much of a comfort it was to have that date scheduled and it was ingrained in my head that that was going to be the day he was born so when I had him so unexpectedly it was more of a shock. Weirdly enough I would have loved to have Brody this early when I was pregnant with him but with Ryan I felt like, since I had another child AND there were so many birthdays already, I really wanted him born on time - in March. So then what happened was, not only was he born in February but the day after Jake's birthday!! Hey, at least I am not pregnant anymore with all the aches and pains and bathroom breaks every five seconds. Ryan is here and beautiful and I am just so in love my new little one. Every time I feed him I just stare and can't get enough of him!!


Here are some recent pictures of the boys.



If you look closely you can see Ryan's hairy arms!!


This is about as close as my boys have gotten since we brought Ryan home

New shirt for church (he is waiting by the door to leave for church)

Little hands

LOVE this little outfit plus his eyes are open too





Cute little outfit from my Mom that Jake loves


No comments: