Sunday, March 29, 2009

6 weeks old!

I can't believe that Ryan came into this world 6 weeks ago. Like with Brody, it is weird to think of life without Ryan but at the same time it seems only yesterday that he was born. Here are some pictures I've taken recently.


Ryan has grown a little more than 3 inches since being born and about 3 lbs (if you count the weight he dropped right after being born). I think he has grown so tall that he has more catching up on weight to do to fill out his tall body.

We love our little Ry guy!!






I know my sister Jada will be mad at me that I am sharing pictures of her sewing skills on this blog but I don't care - I have to brag about my talented sister. The beautiful quilt above is made by Jada. It was her first attempt and I think it turned out amazing!

Jada had some help from her mother-in-law and was able to use her embroidery machine to put Ryan's name on the quilt (as seen in the top left of the picture above). Its soft and very big so he can use it for at least the next couple years. Thanks, we love it!!

No comments: