Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas pictures

We had such a nice Christmas and New Year and I am so behind on getting pictures on the blog (I do it more for my own catalog of events than you readers) so I am going to play catch up!

Christmas at home!
Very happy on Christmas morning...not necessarily for the normal reasons children are happy with presents or treats, just a simple decoration!!
Also Jake was very happy to get his property back in the form of a gift from Josh!!
Brody still doesn't really understand or care about presents so its basically me opening them with him next to me. We got him a Thomas the Train video! He is at a great age where one present is totally fine and all that he needs

He got new warm pajamas and a bunch of books he LOVES from Grandma Donna
One of my favorite presents he was given was from Sarah, Jared and Evan - a little Nike outfit.

Not sure if these are going to be his warm ups before he hits the basketball court or if he is going to join the Sopranos in a hit but he is just too cute in them!!
Then it was onto Christmas at my parent's house

It is getting quite big with our expanding family but it was really fun for all of us to get together in our pj's and enjoy the spirit of giving

Brody got probably his favorite gift from my parents

For his age and his personality it was perfect. A very simple car track with two cars that twist down. Brody played with it for SO long.

Also I had to take pictures to show the adorable pj's the Thad and Eva had. Thad had some cute ones with dogs.


Not sure if you can tell from this picture but Eva's pajama's were silky and covered in pink elephants. SO ADORABLE!

No comments: