Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL!

Jake and I are lucky enough to live with his mother Donna, sister Becky and brother Josh. So Valentines is fun for us because we all actually exchange Valentines. It really brings the feeling of Valentines Day in the house. I was pretty bad this year and really just bought some candy but Donna and Becky were great about it this year.

Donna made such a memorable valentine. This morning Jake and I woke up to a small "heart attack". Jake's was on the desk where he so often does his homework. Mine was on Brody's little chair where I had put my diaper bag and a bunch of other things. Each heart said something nice about me and she gave me something practical instead of candy - chapstick!

Whether you shared love with others or you had it shown to you I hope you all had a very Happy Valentine's Day.

P.S. I would share what my sweet husband did but we aren't celebrating Valentine's Day until he gets out of his class tonight!

1 comment:

Smith Crew said...

Oh how very sweet of your family! I wrote Chad a sassy e-mail telling him how I couldn't believe he didn't make an effort this year and how hurt I was... then finding out, oh, he was planning on celebrating after class as well... I can be such a bitch... :) p.s. THANK YOU for your v-day card. That was SO thoughtful. Brody's pic is on our fridge now :)