Tuesday, February 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday! He is 26 years old today.

Jake has previously told me that he is sort of sad to be turning 26 because of the things he hasn't accomplished. This is mostly due to who he compares himself. Jake often talks about Theo Epstein being hired to be the General Manager of the Red Sox at 26. He went on to manage the Red Sox during the 2004 season when the team won the World Series.

Well aside from managing a professional sports team, living back East and earning millions I think Jake doesn’t have much to be jealous of
He is a wonderful and handsome man

Jake is incredibly smart and creative and passionate and the result of that has been some fun and interesting times (best example: his Superbowl trivia game)!

After years of hard work and studying Jake will graduate with his bachelor’s degree this May!




He is a great father who has an adorable little boy and they love to play and be silly!



His wife loves him so much and thanks the Lord every day for him


Happy Birthday Jake - I love you very much and you have accomplished so much for being 26. I am so excited for this next year because I think it will be wonderful (no more school) and I am so happy to spend it with you!

1 comment:

Smith Crew said...

I agree, you have one of the most amazing husbands (and I must say, HE is also just as blessed to have you). I love you Millers so much. Happy B-Day Jake!!