Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Kids cost money

Not that it is news to anyone that children cost money
Lately Jake and I have realized that our wonderful children seem to cost more money than others (or I am just a bad mother to not have my eye on them every five seconds).
So far to date:
Brody has flushed an ipod down the toilet (at 2 yrs old) = $100
Brody flushed the lid of a Vaseline lid down the toilet costing us a new toilet = $180
Ryan ruined our home theater system = $300
Total = $580
So I believe Jake and I will be encouraging our boys to get after school jobs as soon as they are 16 years old so they can start paying us back for the stuff they broke/flushed!!
There was this phrase Jake and his siblings grew up hearing from Cliff, "you kids just destroy, destroy, destroy"...boy was he right!!!!!

No comments: