Friday, April 9, 2010

Just wanted to post some pictures

Right after I took this picture Brody came down the slide and ramped into Ryan (on purpose) he thought it was really funny but Ryan didn't!

Brody LOVES playing outside


static hair!!

This picture may look like the boys are interacting while playing under the slide but they were really just both looking at me

Picture Day - again -

Brody LOVES to color

My two yellow boys just hanging outRyan with his special-can't-live-without bear doing his favorite thing, having a bottle



This is a new shirt I bought him, it is just too cute!



P.S. This week I dealt with a sprained ankle. I was very limited as I spent a couple days trying to not do as much so I could give the ankle time to heal. Even though it was such a small thing it made me appreciate, as a mother, my health and mobility!


(Don't ask how it happened, I have no idea how or when I hurt it)


No comments: