Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy It Is Spring







Blogger has been weird today so I will write everything here instead of under each picture. I always have a difficult time moving the pictures so things are going to be out of order too.
I love Spring and how beautiful it has been outside recently. The boys and I spend from about 4 pm to till sometimes 5 everyday just playing and enjoying our backyard (I think for little kids that is a long time). Though I know Arizona's summer is only about 2 weeks or so more till the sweat and the real heat will come I will enjoy what I can - especially with the orange blossoms!

Sometimes Brody just loves to sit and hang on our bed. I think it is because Ryan is trying to get him so I give in and let him have a place to get away without being bothered (I say bothered because that is Brody's reaction to anything relating to Ryan - he does not care for him). I love the pictures of him cause he is so chill and relaxed looking. With his little leg sitting atop the other leg. Like a man who just got home from a long days work, with a drink in hang and wants to kick back and watch something (he is staring at TV in the picture too). The only difference is the sippy cup and the blue bear!!

I decided to move the coffee table out of the play room and bring in the outside kids table because it seems to be more durable and kid-friendly. I spent a long time cleaning it off and making it just right to bring in. There is a built in bench all the way around. Within an hour of the table being in its new place, with the help of the bench, Ryan was able to crawl all over it and already fell off two times. In the picture above I captured his mischievousness and poor Evan's plight. So I am not sure how long that will work out.

No comments: