Monday, March 15, 2010

Pictures of life and tid-bits of fun

So I am always trying to take pictures of the boys together but since Brody rarely tolerates Ryan being near him it is difficult. They both LOVE playing with the treadmill though. In the picture above (obviously it isn't on) I just happened to snap a picture of them next to each other and in the second that I take the picture Brody starts to move away and Ryan makes his new squinty face that is just SO adorable!
This was taken with Jake's IPhone, Ryan just LOVES to play with the controller

You can't really tell in this picture but Brody had just eaten one of his diary free/gluten free cupcakes and it looks like the frosting just sprayed on him cause there are specks of icing on his cheeks, neck and even hair!!

I know it is strange but I take pictures of my boys in certain outfits. I know that is something a lot of parents do with girls as they are in frilly dresses and what not, but there are some outfits that my boys just look SO extremely adorable in. I have been waiting for Ryan to fit into this 18 month Finding Nemo outfit and I when I finally put it on him (he is still just 13 months) I realized I underestimated the size of my baby boy cause he is pretty much too big for it at this point. But I got a couple pictures!!
A few simple things that have added some great moments of my days:
  • Absolutely loving the show Community on NBC Thursdays
  • I am almost certain that Ryan will start walking any day now
  • Finally found a couple pair of jeans that fit Brody's skinny waist and long legs
  • Hungry Howie's $5 pizza is probably the best pizza for such a cheap price (different flavor crust too)!!
  • Just got Toy Story 1 and 2 cheap off Ebay (I think I am just as excited as Brody - okay more excited than Brody)

No comments: