Monday, September 22, 2008

Growing Baby

I am 16 weeks and a few days along so on Monday I had my 4 month check up at my Obstetrician's office. I just wanted to give a little update - its not much but I thought I'd post it anyway.

The baby had a strong heartbeat and growing really good (she didn't say I was too big but the impression I got is that baby is growing big or my tummy is a good size). All blood and urine tests came back good with nothing to be concerned or alarmed with so, though it was the same when I was pregnant with Brody, its always good to hear that, at this point, no complications!

With my last Dr I had to wait till I was 20 weeks along before the ultrasound but with this Dr I can schedule it when I am 18 weeks! I got the paperwork for the ultrasound today and I hurried home to schedule it not only because I was excited but I wanted to make sure Jake can get the day off. So expect a post on Friday Oct 10th or the day after telling the gender of baby #2!

I thought I'd include the latest picture of my with my bump growing strong. Perhaps its the hormones but my hair is getting long and is a little darker. As you can see from the picture I am drinking lots of water and just finished a work out at the gym!

No comments: