Friday, January 21, 2011

Worst two days of my life...

Okay that sounds so dramatic cause it might not be true. But for a while it felt like it.

Also how come more people don't die from stomach flu? I suppose at some point when my head was in the toilet and I only had bile left to throw up is when I had the thought about dying. I know that sounds pathetic cause there are people who have cancer and diseases that cause true suffering but I couldn't help to feel that way.

Your whole body aches and the nausea seemed never ending. To make things even worse the whole family got it. There is nothing worse than a little boy who is sick but just doesn't understand what is going on. Thank goodness Jake got it a day later cause the first day when we were all worse he stayed home and took care of us. I like to think he saved our lives with waiting on us, doing dishes, cleaning up everything from the laundry to the throw up from both little boys. He also helped me cancel a meeting I had about Brody with three different people and it wasn't easy to call three people who were suppose to be coming over early in the day yesterday and we didn't have their cell phones! I could not have properly taken care of my two sick boys if he didn't stay home yesterday. So hopefully today since he was where I was at yesterday I can take care of him.

Stomach flu is the worst but a family with stomach flu is just hell on earth!!!

(Sorry, I thought I was done with dramatic statements but I guess not)

No comments: