Monday, December 13, 2010

The Graduates









This past weekend we had a family party celebrating Jake's siblings who recently both accomplished some pretty amazing things.

Firstly, Jake's brother, Josh, graduated with his bachelor in Speech and hearing from ASU. He is now going onto pursue a masters/doctorate degree in Audiology.

Second, Jake's sister, Delaina, graduated with a master's from U of A. Her degree was in Library Science.

College is tough. College takes a lots of time, effort and mental capability as well as endurance. Then to be able to get through college and have a degree is an amazing accomplishment. From being married to someone who has achieved a bachelor's and in a few short months a master's degree I can attest to how amazing this accomplishment is. And I am now done with my first semester of classes at the University of Phoenix and even though I am still just barely tasting the difficulty of life and college I can also say first-hand any degree, whether an associates, bachelor's or masters, is a wonderful accomplishment and should be applauded.

Congrats to both my wonderful sibling-in-law for their amazing academic achievements.

No comments: