Friday, December 31, 2010

Anniversaries


December is a beautiful month. Not only is it a magical time of year with everything happening with the holidays but it is also the month of two very important anniversaries.
December 30th is our wedding anniversary.


December 31st is the anniversary of the first time Jake and I met and had our first date.


This year we celebrated 7 years of marriage


Also this year we celebrated 11 years since our first date


There have been many ups and downs, unexpected events and everything in between in these last 7 years. The constant has been Jake by my side, experiencing it all with me. That has been one of the biggest reasons I feel I can look back at these past 7 years and say I have had a wonderful and happy 7 years!


As others might say and I will completely agree - deciding who you marry is the most important and life altering decision a person can make. I am lucky that the boy I fell in love with 11 years ago was the right one for me.


No matter how little money or how much heartache a child can cause us we hold on to each other and find happiness in the love and life we have together.

No comments: