Monday, January 25, 2010

A beautiful life

Ryan has discovered he loves the outdoors - also he loves eating grass!

As ever Brody LOVES the dirt - whether it is buring a train or McQueen in it or putting it on his head

Brody is so funny lately with the camera - he almost acts like he is posing but then I take the picture and this is the facial expression!


My boys playing in the bath!



I was half way through a post about life stresses and difficult realities of children and never having any money. I was laying out my pity party for all to read when I thought, screw it - I have two beautiful and adorable children and a husband who I love and works hard to provide. Though it also sounds dramatic but I have a roof over my head. As some can tell my ever growing chubbiness I have also never gone without a meal or wanted for clothing.



People are dying in Haiti and I read today about Stephanie Nielson's new pains - really not much is wrong in my life at all.



No comments: