Thursday, October 22, 2009

over due....Ryan is 8 months old!










I can't believe our little baby Ryan is 8 months old already. He was 8 months on October 13th but that was day with the official news so the post was put off and then I sort of forgot.

Ryan has had a tough time teething lately. In between teeth grinding, fussing and inconsolable fits Ryan has been a spitfire who likes to babble and squeal. Ryan is very happy (not counting the fussiness from teething I just outlined). He is also a bit of a chunk and we love it. He is very ticklish and laughs and giggles a lot. He likes to sit and watch his brother play, he likes to stay active in his walker and jumper. Ryan is working on crawling and is eager to get around. Once he crawls I feel like I won't have my baby anymore. Since this is our second baby I am dreading everyday that he gets older cause I love my little baby.

We are so happy to have Ryan in our family and we have loved seeing his personality develop. Normally I have the pictures come after the post but I have been having to use a different computer in the house cause our main one broke (after almost 6 years) and I haven't been able to get some things to work. But those are the pictures we have recently taken. Ryan is just the cutest!!

No comments: