Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Christmas time

I know Arizona winters are pretty lame compared to most other places in the US but I love the opportunity to cuddle up with a blanket, drink hot coco, wear sweaters (and sometimes scarves and jackets) and eat holiday goodies. Here are some pictures of the start of the winter / holiday season!

Brody and I have had colds on and off for the past couple weeks so there have been a lot of cuddling up in blankets!

Also a day here and there with no naps

Which has sometimes lead to a short snooze on the couch

I found Brody napping like this in his room the other day with his giant stuffed dog on top of him

For Josh's bday this month we decorated the tree


Brody had fun with some decorations


One of his favorite things to do lately is hang out in the gated area outside the front door and get in and out of his stroller (its probably his way of saying he wants to go on a walk)

While the Christmas tree was being put up he noticed the lights while he was looking through the window

Jake and Josh filled covered the entry way tile with wood to "finish" the living room floor. It looks so nice! I had to mention it because I never take for granted projects like this from the small ones to the big ones. Donna and I are grateful to have these men around to help make the house look nice!!

No make up and a little fuzzy but here is me pregnant 7 months!

No comments: