Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday dear Amber!

Another year where Chad fooled Amber and she was surprised to find us at her door with food and treats of a bday celebration! Friends are a great blessing, especially when they are as fabulous as Amber and Natalie (and luckily they have married awesome guys)

The first three pictures I edited through Picnik (Amber told me about it and I am in love with it).








Me and the girls...the best friends a girl could ask for

I included this because it is the luxury item that Jake and I dream of and I thought, since the country is in recession, I'd tell all the readers that if you'd like to buy us a Christmas gift this would be a good one....
Jake and I are sick with colds so we kept our distance from Ivy which was so difficult cause boy is she the cutest - I just wanted to cuddle up to her - instead I took a picture.

It wasn't taken last night but I am including this picture of Brody and I giggling - he was resting his elbow on me at first and then he started messing with my face and we both started giggling!

No comments: