Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Random pictures

I haven't posted in a little while and I have taken some pretty good pics lately so I thought I would share them!

A couple weeks ago Brody saw his Dad mowing the lawn (one of Jake's favorite things to do is yard work).

Brody was very interested and wanted to be involved (don't worry for this picture Jake turned the lawn mower off)

I took this picture for two reasons 1) for the first time ever Brody saw a shirt sitting on the couch in the living room and brought it to me and wanted me to put it on him 2) this is a Kansas City Jayhawks jersey that Aunt Delaina and Aunt Kris bought for Brody

Last week my friend Saundra and her husband Bruce sent me a fabulous gift - which I posed with - as a congrats about the pregnancy.

It was the PERFECT gift for a pregnant woman. Its from a company called Edible Gifts. It was not only beautiful to see but delicious to eat! Thanks Saundra and Bruce!

Jericho is back from Utah and has been coming over to hang and help out a little while I have been dealing with horrible morning sickness

It has been a great time for Brody and Aunt Jericho to bond!

Brody has rediscovered this toy and loves it - even though he has had it for a long time

This morning I heard Brody whining from the other room. It sounded like a slightly distressed cry so when I came in the room this is the scene that I found! Donna came as well and we just laughed so hard. Brody is going for the VHS tapes that I have hid behind a huge stack of magazines deep in that shelf he is trying to get to, somehow he got his head stuck.

Today, Brody along with his older cousins, Hannah, Jackson and Gavin all played outside in the sprinklers


Brody did not like the sprinklers but LOVED playing with the hose

Hannah and Jackson were being goof balls

They wanted Brody included in the picture

Then Brody had a sugary snack!

No comments: