Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First hair cut - goodbye curls
















Yes, at 18 months Brody got his first hair. It wasn't really very long but the back was getting a little mullet-like and I just can't have that happening. Even though Jake and I have very straight hair, for some reason the back of Brody's hair was very curly. As it was growing out and when it was dry the curls mixed with some straight hair and it was just not looking good. Though he looks so great with the haircut I will miss the curls very much. They were so very cute and I cherished them, especially because I doubt the hair will grow back curly. I know I am being too sentimental but I took pictures to save the moment. It went pretty well, his Grandma Donna was nice enough to cut his hair. We just had to distract him with something to chew on and a movie to watch. Hope you enjoy the pictures (I made sure to get a before and after).

No comments: