Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I finally gave in!

I know that we are a year or two late in the blog craze but we are finally joining the crowd. I shouldn't really say "we" cause my husband Jake wants no part in it - mostly I think that is because he is busy enough with school and work that he doesn't want any responsibilities on having to post anything. So from here on out all posts and contributions to this blog will be all up to me (though I will say Jake helped with the name of our blog).

A couple months ago I had a sister-in-law and one of my best friends start blogs. Then as the weeks went on I had lots of fun looking at their blogs and hearing about their life. Its not that I never saw them but it was an easier way to hear about their everyday lives and see cute pics. So I thought, why not start my own!

No comments: