Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Brody

I like the idea of posting my thoughts and feelings about things I love and things that are important to me (as well as every day life). Naturally I have decided that one of the first things I post should be about one of the more important things in my life - my son Brody. These are just some of the recent pictures of him.

Brody is about two weeks away from being 18 months old. During these 18 months Brody has given me and everyone around him so much joy. From the moment Brody was born he had personality. Now I realize that is the case with many babies but Brody also showed his personality by his many different facial expressions. Brody was a very happy baby and he has grown a little bit into being a fun little toddler. That last sentence has a disclaimer for when Brody is teething because he is horribly whinny and miserable during those times.

Ever since learning to crawl and more recently walk, Brody doesn't want to stay still ever (there are a few exceptions of course). He wants to go everywhere and get into everything. He loves to read, be outside, play with his toys, watch Backyardigans and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He is a complete mamma's boy and I am very ready for that stage to end. As with most children, Brody is a handful and takes work but of course its all worth it because he is a wonderful little boy.



No comments: