Tuesday, February 14, 2012

3 years old



Ryan is 3 years old!!!



Our little Ryan, baby Ryan and Ry guy turned 3 yesterday. Yesterday was hectic so I am taking the time to post today about this beautiful little boy who brings me so much happiness. It is fitting on the Valentine's Day which is dedicated to love to talk a bit about this child who makes my heart swell





Ryan is so full of life and so eager to be happy. He has been a hand-full (as most toddlers are) but he makes me laugh so much everyday and he really gives me a different taste of madness from parenting Brody which can consist of never ending paperwork, appointments and meetings that relate to parenting Brody. Ryan is curious and has this serious face he makes when learning about something new. He loves interacting with people and playing. More so than toys he wants to be played with, which a new experience for me as a parent. During this last year of his life he has developed so much more language and his talking is precious and I cherish ever word.

Ryan is obsessed with anything related to numbers, letters, coloring, music and musical instruments, sports, painting and now play-doh. I hope that we can afford to put him in some type of preschool later this year or next cause he loves learning so much and I feel inadequate to keep up!


Our family is so much more full of love AND fun now that he is a part of it. I hope and pray for the day that Brody is more aware of him and willing to play with him so that we can finally see a fun sibling relationship. Until then Ryan will bug him and take his toys (which might be one reason Brody doesn't interact with him)!


We love our little Ryan









No comments: