Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Party











I have already posted some pics on Facebook but not everyone is on Facebook plus there are some photos that I took that I feel more comfortable posting on the blog.


I didn't get any pics from the actual party. There were like 800 people at the party and it was fun to meet all of Jake's co-workers but I would have felt weird to snap a bunch of pictures at a party like the one they had.


It was a fun excuse to dress up and go out to downtown Phoenix and eat a nice meal at a hotel.


Thanks to Becky for doing my hair and helping me pick out an outfit. My hair is always so straight, straight, straight so it was lots of fun to have it curly. I hated taking all the pics of myself I was was trying to capture how pretty my hair looked and the rest of my outfit!

No comments: