Thursday, November 3, 2011

Funny, cute children

Of course every parent thinks their kids are the cutest but I thought I would post some pictures of my adorable boys

Dressed for church!

Ryan is wearing the polo because his dress shirt was wrinkled and I realize (first time since the move) that we don't have an iron or ironing board!


A very dressy and cute Brody
Wearing Daddy's shoes - Ryan is always entertaining me during the day


In this new house there is an Arizona room (enclosed patio) we use it as a playroom. It has been wonderful for the boys. There is a sink in the room to. I thought at first it would be great but then I realized the flaw is that they would constantly mess with it. So the water is turned off but that apparently doesn't stop the kids. With where the entertainment center is situated with the cable and all the best place to put a couch is right by the sink. Which in the end has become their stepping stool to the sink. So everyday at least once this is what I see


It is cute but dangerous so Jake and I are constantly telling the kids to get down off of the sink. We have silly, risk-taking boys!



Recently Brody has started playing games on the computer. It is just some games on Nick Jr. but it is neat how just within a week's time he went from not being able to use a computer to being able to navigate on Nick Jr's website and use a mouse really well.


The downside is the fixation and always wanting to be on it. Oh and not going potty cause he is so into his computer games. But I guess it is good for Brody to learn to transition and also have something he loves to motivate him when he needs to work on something.




I caught Brody this way the other day
I guess he had got a hold of some candy and this was the scene when I caught him!

I thought it was naughty but pretty funny



This was just a funny pic I had to include. This is the door to the play room. I turned a movie on for Ryan. I guess he didn't want to be too close to the television and/or didn't want to fully commit to the movie. So until he could decide he sat like this for (not exaggerating) 5 full minutes watching from the doorway.




Children sure keep a person busy but definitely make life interesting


No comments: