Monday, February 8, 2010

What February brings

Evan, my buddy, keeps me cracking up all day long. He is so cute and so well behaved at my house. Evan is also very good with the babies. It is sweet to see him talk with Ryan and Maddie and kiss them and hold their hands.
Love this little girl. I only have boys and it has been so fun to have a little baby girl around the house. I have been watching Maddie and Evan since the beginning of January and I meant to post something about my days lately filled with four kids. And how much I love taking care of a little girl and having her wear cute pink and flowery outfits. It helps that she is a pretty easy baby to take care of!

New highchair - love it

Straps broke on this old highchair. We are grateful for all the use we have gotten out of it. I got it from my sister who used it with the kids she nannied so this highchair is around 7 years old - I can't really complain that we had to buy a new one cause this was free and it lasted through Brody and a few months of Ryan!!





February is a crazy month for our family

Firstly, 3 of Jake's siblings have anniversaries this month.


Second, there are 4 birthdays within a week of each other: Jake (12th), Ryan (13th), Donna (18th) and my birthday (19th).

Lastly, Valentine's Day. A couple years ago Jake and I didn't even want to bother celebrating it, especially cause we just had a celebration of love on our anniversary like a month half ago. We celebrate it in May!!

Plus it seems like a crazier month cause it is shorter than the rest!!

No comments: